WEST COLUMBIA, SC – Lexington Two has implemented a clear bag rule that restricts sizes and types of bags permitted in district facilities.
The clear bag rule, similar to those at other Midlands schools and event venues, is aimed at increasing safety for fans, athletes, coaches, spectators, and others in attendance.
- Clear plastic, vinyl, or PVC bags that do not exceed 12" x 6" x 12". A logo no larger than 4.5" x 3.4" can be displayed on one side of a permissible clear bag.
- One-gallon clear plastic freezer bag (Ziploc bag or similar)
- Small clutch bags no larger than 4.5" x 6.5" -- approximately the size of a hand, with or without a handle or strap
- Medically necessary items (any bags with medically necessary items will be searched by gate personnel before entry.)
Prohibited bags include, but are not limited to:
- Fanny packs
- Cinch/Drawstring bags
- Luggage of any kind
- Computer bags
- Diaper bags
- Binocular cases
- Camera bags
- Non-approved seat cushions, which include large traditional seat cushions that have pockets, zippers, compartments, or covers
Note: All bags and property are subject to search while on school district property or attending a school district event. Administration reserves the right to adjust these rules at any time with no prior notice.
Reminder: Items prohibited in Lexington Two stadiums and arenas
Tobacco or alcohol of any kind
Tripods, selfie sticks
Weapons of any kind
Banner sized posters or displays
Distribution of leaflets or brochures
Skateboards, rollerblades, skates
Animals (Unless service animal)
Beach balls, other inflatable items