WEST COLUMBIA, SC – Starting Monday, December 12, voluntary and free flu and COVID-19 testing will be available for Lexington Two students, employees, and their families.
Testing, which will be conducted by a DHEC-recommended provider, will be offered weekdays only at the Lexington Two District Education Center, 715 9th St., West Columbia. Testing will be offered during the following hours through Tuesday, January 31, 2023:
- Monday, Wednesday, Friday: 8:30am-12:30pm
- Tuesday, Thursday: 12:30pm-4:30pm
There will be no testing during the district's winter break, from Thursday, December 22-Tuesday, January 3. Testing will resume on Wednesday morning, January 4.
How to get tested:
- Register on the portal at Lex2.wcusa.com to obtain your unique QR code.
- Once your QR code is received, please bring it with you to the District Education Center testing site.
- Those without electronic devices or internet access can register onsite at the District Education Center.
- Test results will be sent directly to the phone number and email address associated with your registration.
A combination test will be used on those exhibiting flu- or COVID-like symptoms, allowing for a single nasal swab to test for COVID-19, Flu A, and Flu B.
Those arriving at the District Education Center should drive up to the front entrance and remain in their vehicles, where the provider will administer the test. Results will be determined on-site, typically in 15-20 minutes.
The attached flyers contains more information about how to register for this voluntary and free testing opportunity.